Tuesday 10 September 2013

Jamie McGrane - Mod Photographer. See his photos online.



"I am a Mod, been since 1984. It's not just a way of life, it's the way I want to live my life. My photography reflects my passion and admiration for this 'aging youth subculture' and to date have exhibited my style Mod Photography to document the scene. In 2012 I exhibited at the Brighton Photo Fringe with a collection of prints called ''This Is My World Today...'' and earlier that year in Birmingham, UK with an exhibition named ''West Modlands''. Enjoy the photographs, I enjoyed taking them and being part of something spectacular."

Jamie McGrane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Detail Magazine - Issue 12 Out Now!

  The Spring issue of Detail - features on Dee C Lee, Gabicci, Ted Carroll, Eddie Piller, Jimmy Smith, Tim Vickery, Tony Briggs, Paul Smiler...